In a previous post, we discussed the benefits of hiring a professional janitorial team to clean your place of business. One of the points we touched upon was the importance of maintaining a clean and …Read More
Facility Management And Maintenance Services
It’s no secret that the better your business looks, the better you feel, contributing to a higher profit, happier employees, and a healthier work environment as a whole. Cleaning your large commercial space is anything but easy though. Taking up your time and drawing your attention away from the things that matter the most, cleaning your commercial facility yourself is simply unrealistic. That’s why we offer our superior management and maintenance services, making spotless not only attainable, but simple.
Paying attention to the smallest of details, our team offers an all-encompassing, quality cleaning, taking care of everything for you. From your floors to the countertops, we take what we do seriously, but cleaning is not all we do. Driving home the fact that we care about making your life easier, we also provide facility management services, ensuring that if we see something that can be improved while we are there, we go ahead and take care of it for you.
Our facility management and maintenance services include, but are not limited to:
- Upholstery cleaning (fine fabric shampooing, deodorizing, leather cleaning, fabric protection, vinyl cleaning, and other fabrics like cubicle walls, elevator walls, room dividers)
- Floor scrubbing, stripping, and refinishing
- Marble, terrazzo, and other stone restoration
- Concrete and pavement cleaning
- Stone countertop cleaning and sealing
- Grout cleaning and sealing
- Carpet cleaning (dry cleaning, urine treatment, steam cleaning, shampooing, fiber protection, odor elimination, static treatment, stain removal, paint removal)
- Light plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and repairs
- Daily upkeep of the building
- Relamping the facility
- Preventative maintenance
- Energy management
Our maintenance management methods are specific to each type of property. To find out what we can do for you, contact us today, and let us take care of your facility the right way.